Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
Who invented the blow job?
Like, who wakes up one day and thinks “today, I will suck a dick”
(Source: shadzu, via twistedtheory)
I’m getting really anxious because things are just getting worse and worse and I feel like nothing is going to happen the way I planned. Nothing is going right.